Fabulous Hands and Feet
One Day Workshop ~ 8:30 to 17:30 ~ Lunch Included ~ 20 Participants
7 CPD hours ~ open to professionals and amateurs
before Nov 1 $227
Interac - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading, UK ~ 26 May
Oxford, UK ~ 12 Oct
Aylesbury, UK ~ 10 Nov
early £157, after £187
Interac - email@example.com
Embark on a holistic journey to realising your communicating goals.
Physical Self-Care – Proper alignment of posture helps strengthen and keep movement fluid in your hands and feet which allows flow energy and circulation throughout the body.
Mindful Self-Care – Mindful to care for your hands and feet daily as they change and adapt to ageing, extreme use and be aware of signs of disease (like arthritis).
Diversity – Increase and adapt your skills in your toolkit for the care of your extremities that are vital to living a full life.
Practice Plan – personalise yoga, meditation and mindfulness sequence to care for your feet and hands for optimal health in preventing the onset of disease and illness.
- A strong desire to make personal changes
- No previous yoga experience necessary, yoga for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture personal growth.
In the workshop you will learn:
- A routine of yoga – exercise, breathing and meditation to promote proper breath health of your hands and feet
- Introduction to anatomy and physiology, form and function of the hands and feet
- Posture adjustments, alignment and movement for optimal walking, gate patterns
- Yoga techniques for the prevention of the effects of diseases like arthritis, carpal tunnel and others
- Techniques addressing injuries that affect indirect / directly the hands and feet
- Five habits to maintain correct breath control, and increase stamina for physical exercise
- The consequences of weak feet positioning
- Pranayama techniques that increase energy, and circulation in the extremities benefiting the hands and feet
- Gratitude and Compassion
- Action Plan for happier hands and feet
- How to incorporate and teach techniques taught for those wanting to be certified
Application in yogasana:
- Basic and Advanced pranayama (breathing energy) for a balanced core and spine
- Standing, balances, massage and pressure points therapy for the hands and feet
This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.The list is not exhaustive.
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chronic Pane
- Balance Issues
- Walking Challenges
- Gripping Strength
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Stenosing tenosynovitis (trigger finger)
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Buerger’s Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- Poor circulation
- Nervous system disorders
Any person can attend the workshop for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- You do not have to have health issues to attend the workshop.
- By applying the techniques taught in the workshop you can improves many aspects of your life.
Participants who want to be Certified: completing the workshop & exam
- Yoga Teachers, Healthcare Practitioners and Yoga Enthusiasts
- Certification Exam is ten questions completed online within 14 days after completion of the workshop.
- The exam pass is 70% correct
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
- By registering for the event you consent to have your photograph and participation made public. We respect your privacy and will never make public personal, confidential or embarrassing images or information.
- Your images may be made public in a general manner and not to a specific workshop or event.
"She has a strange sense of humour makes you feel you can do anything you want." R, Butt
"An artist, Cilica is an artist when you look at all she can do and teaches." Jody Sphinx
"She can teach anything to anyone without making them feel bad for not knowing." Joan Mitchell
"I have been in a yoga class she was substituting and seen her adjust the posture of 50 people and still have time to teach a full class." Diana Kolonics
"There is an energy around Cilica you can feel when you pay attention." Alex the Russian