Self-Mastery through Meditation
One Day Workshop ~ 8:30 to 17:30 ~ Lunch Included ~ 30 Participants
7 CPD hours ~ open to beginners and experienced
Port Moody, BC ~ Feb 1
before Oct 1 $247, after $277
banker @ cilica.me
Physical Preparation – prepare your physical self for meditation with a 10-minute sequence of yogasanas (exercises) which stabilise you to ‘sit’ (referred to as seated meditation practice) comfortably without physical distraction.
Mindful Preparation – prepare your mind for meditation with awareness of your thoughts, conscious increase in energy, how to guage your practice, and when to take rest.
Adapt – the training gives you the tools to draw out your instincts, intuition, actions and attentiveness in leading you to adjust your meditation practice meet your daily needs; maximising your productivity.
Stability – with daily practice you strengthen your practice, stability of thought and mindfulness to lessen distractions, frustrations and affording you emotional balance with hightened cognitive skills that increase energy.
- A desire to make personal change for self-mastery.
- No meditation experiences needed.
- No previous yoga experience necessary, yoga for all abilities and ages.
- To teach in a manner where you understand the subject matter in depth at your level of experience,
- Direct implementation of techniques sufficiently practised that you have a personal adaptation to further develop on your own,
- Answer question on the subject to nurture your excellence in personal growth.
- Develop a 10-minute pre and post-meditation yogasana (exercise) and pranayama (breathing energy) sequence to prepare you for maximising meditation benefits
- What is Meditation & its Origins
- Forms of meditation worldwide – religious, secular and spiritual
- Learn techniques, stability and the benefits of maintaining a daily meditation practice
- Discover what form, duration and style of meditation is best suited to you
- Create, keep and embrace a personal practice of meditation
- Pranayama / breathing techniques to initiate energy in your meditation
- How to concentrate through internal distractions building self-mastery
- Develop a ‘lead’ meditation structured around your wisdom to build up your weaknesses and maintain your strengths.
- Grow your ‘self-lead’ meditation into an audio file for continued development
- Make an audio file of 3 meditations = 1 minute, 5 minute & 20 minute
- Memorise (if you choose), adapt or passively follow your meditation
- Cilica can voice your meditation if you like – audio file if you choose
This workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The training is to teach you techniques of meditation and yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.
Not an exhaustive list.
- Produces Calm, Focus, Clarity
- Contributes to Healing Many Illnesses
- Coping Mechanisms
- Increases Energy
- Deflecting Negative People
- Encourages Positive Outlook
- Motivates Better Health
- Overcoming Major Changes
- Quicker Thinking
- Relieves physical aches and pains
- Dark and Negative Thoughts
- Insomnia & Sleep Challenges
- Overwhelming Thoughts
- Reserve Energy
- Situational Depression
- Slows an Active Mind
- Stabilises Blood Pressure
- Purified Nervous System
- Spiritual Awareness
- Increased mobility & strength
- Personal Comfort with Life
Any one can participate in the training for personal and professional development
- Women and men of all ages and abilities
- No previous experience necessary
- Yoga is for all bodies and abilities
Participants recieve a certificate of completion.
Registration & Payment
- Once registered please make your payment to be enrolled in the workshop.
Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with this course there is a no questions guarantee refund available for 30 days after the workshop.
- By registering for the workshop we asked that you provide feedback to help improve the workshop.
- You may submit a testimonial with your images for publication on the web site.
"She has a strange sense of humour makes you feel you can do anything you want." R, Butt
"An artist, Cilica is an artist when you look at all she can do and teaches." Jody Sphinx
"She can teach anything to anyone without making them feel bad for not knowing." Joan Mitchell
"I have been in a yoga class she was substituting and seen her adjust the posture of 50 people and still have time to teach a full class." Diana Kolonics
"There is an energy around Cilica you can feel when you pay attention." Alex the Russian