Voice Therapy for a Confident Voice
Two Day Intensive ~ 8:30 to 17:30 ~ Lunch Included ~ 20 Participants
7 CPD hours ~ open to professionals and amateur
Vancouver, CA ~ March 16
Halifax, NS ~ June 22-23
Early $497, Regular $557
Interact Pymt firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloucester, UK ~ 9-10 June
Early £327, Regular $377
Dublin, UK ~ 21-22 Sept
Early €367, Regular €397
Body – physical – improve posture, movement, energy, breath control & vocal – quality, clear speech, projection, vocal care and aid for best speaking practices.
Mind – Mentally prepare yourself to speak well by forming new habits, releasing your past performances by learning to be focused, mindful, calm, and gain a confident approach.
Senses – increase comprehension, understanding and dialogue using all your senses: improve active listening, say what you need to and be understood without senses overload, diminishing speech challenges.
Navigating Destructive Situations – Learn action communicating skills when it comes to dealing with impatient people.
Diversity – maximise your communicating skills to be prolific in all types of situations, even if you get flustered.
Daily Practice Plan – yoga, meditation and mindfulness sequence you can develop into a home practice. Hatha Yoga class by Cilica a Yoga Therapist, RYTP
An Incredible Opportunity for Persons with Vocal Challenges to Work with Cilica
- How your anatomy produces speech, voice and singing
- Extensive work and insights of your body to prepare your instrument for excellent speaking and singing to correct and eliminate speech and pronunciation challenges
- Improved posture and movement, correct deep breathing for improved stamina and breath control to significantly improve speech and vocal tone
- Enhance your vocal tone, timbre, timing and inflexions
- Increased awareness of your personal space to protect your thought processes from being thrown off by intrusive, impatient responses from communicating interactions
- How to relate and solve issues caused by other people’s rude and intolerant behaviours: over-speaking, interruptions, speaking for your, replacing your words and thinking for you.
- Deepen proactive thinking and actions in tenuous and awkward situations where you remain calm, clear thinking on your feet.
- How and when to use pauses for great results
- Increase positive self-worth not hindered by your vocal challenges with gratitude and compassion
- Know how to free yourself from negative mindsets: yours and other’s influence.
- Tackle more challenging presentations, meetings, groups and performances with solid ground, ease of thought, and confidence.
- Develop a ‘practice routine’ for your individual needs that include yoga, mindfulness, breathing exercises and meditation
Open to anyone who has physical, psychological or spiritual vocal challenges who wants to improve their communicating speech, singing and voice productiveness by diminishing and even remove their vocal problems.
Persons with memory, cognitive and interpretation challenges are welcome.
Women and men of all abilities and ages are welcome.
This Workshop is not a cure or medical advice. The workshop is to teach you techniques of voice production, proper physical enahncements and methodes of yoga to help you lessen the effects of your challenges, to promote healthy minds and physical well being, and to encourage self-care.
Not an exhaustive list.
Addresses Vocal / Sound Issues
- Abrasive or aggressive speech
- Apraxia of speech
- Clef pallet
- Clicking sound or jaw noises
- Dentalised lisps
- Disconnecting vocal chords
- Emotional challenges
- Excessive humming or sound production
- Hurtful, tight jaw
- Inderdental lisp
- Lateral lisp
- Lost of breath
- Lost of train of thought
- Palatal lisp
- Phonemic disorders
- Phonetic disorders
- Singing speech – too many ups & downs
- Speech sound disorder
- Too fast or too slow speech
- Weak and inaudible speech
- Happier Engaged Life
- Better Communicating
- Less Anguish
- Longer Phrasing Singing
- Improved Lecturing / Teaching
- More Participation
- Easier Execution of Thought to Speech
- Supported Breath
- Improved Physical Speaking
- Registration is open until the maximum participant’s number is registered, or the registering deadline arrives.
- After registering, please pay within 2 hours to validate your participation.
- Refunds may be given up to 14 days before the start date – less administration fee of $20.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before you may have a refund less the administration fee if you find a replacement, or if Cilica finds one. Once your replacement has registered and paid, you will receive a refund less the administration fee (stated above) within two weeks.
No-shows or missing part of the event
- If you do not attend or miss part of the event, you will receive no refund or credit. Event participation is limited, and your space counts towards the minimum to run a successful event.
Cancellation by Cilica
- We reserve the right to cancel a program at any time if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- You receive 100% refund.
Travell and Medical Insurance
- We suggest getting insurance for your protection in the case of having to cancel last minute for unseen circumstances such as travell delays, illness or injury prior.
"She has a strange sense of humour makes you feel you can do anything you want." R, Butt
"An artist, Cilica is an artist when you look at all she can do and teaches." Jody Sphinx
"She can teach anything to anyone without making them feel bad for not knowing." Joan Mitchell
"I have been in a yoga class she was substituting and seen her adjust the posture of 50 people and still have time to teach a full class." Diana Kolonics
"There is an energy around Cilica you can feel when you pay attention." Alex the Russian